Saturday, September 19, 2009

I'm Black and I'm Proud And I'm Glad That I Am Not White

It always irked me when people would act shocked that I would feel this way. But from my dealings with being fairly intelligent white people, I have learned that most of white's are just plain stupid, they don't think the same way as we the black folks do.
I have had some white folks come up to me and criticize me and say that I must hate being black! And when I'd ask why thet would say such a stupid thing .. They would say "well you don't act black".. Now how do I act black? I cant help it if I don't like hip hop/rap, like to read, and don’t speak in rap rhyme! In fact I have been called an Oreo by friends of mine.
So yes, I'm Black and I'm Proud And I'm Glad That I Am Not White.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. I didn't know you had Nigger blood in you. No wonder you're so frustrated by life, walking around town surrounded by the pervasiveness of products of white culture like brick buildings with windows and even paved roads.

    At least you embrace left wing politics, even if you're genetically blocked from actually understanding your usefulness to the movement until it's too late.

    ReplyDelete