Monday, September 21, 2009

I believe Obama did the correct thing

Leaders of different countries around the world rally to attract the Olympics to come to their cities. What is wrong for President Obama to rally to attract the Olympics to Chicago. The President has a home in Chicago. If McCain was President he would be doing the same thing. There is nothing illegal what the President is doing. I understand some people don't want the olympics for different reasons. Where I lived one time we all wanted the Olympics to come to our region in Texas. But the Dallas City council voted down the whole thing. If people in Chicago didn't want the Olympics to come I believe it might just be too light to convince the City of Chicago to cancel the bid. I as an American want to see the summer Olympics to come to America even if it is in Chicago. The people of Chicago were too lazy into Convincing the city of Chicago to Cancel its bid and people will face the Consequences. I believe he did the correct thing.

4 comments:

  1. Our friend and colleague, Shaw Kenawe, has had a recurrence of cancer. This is her second bout in as many years. This year, Shaw has suffered other setbacks as well. Earlier this year, her sister passed away. And she worries about another family member who is gravely ill.

    On top of this run of bad luck, Shaw is also being harassed by a cyber-bully. I can’t think of anything more hurtful … to be attacked at a time like this.

    Shaw and I exchanged several e-mails earlier today. With her knowledge and permission, I have put up this post, Stop the sadistic and sexist cyber-bullying now!.

    Please drop by and leave a kind word for Shaw. She is a good person who deserves our support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about Shaw, with whom I have sparred and for whom I have respect for stepping into my arena from time to time.

    As to President Obama and Chicago's bid for the Olympics, he breezed in to Copenhagen, made a quick speech and breezed out, leaving the IOC and the Danish media unimpressed.

    There are so many bigger fish to fry that should be on his radar screen right now. He needs to stop the constant speechifying and get down to the business of being Commander in Chief of the greatest nation on God's green earth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about Shaw also, I came here to blast the GHB, but the news of Shaw changed my mind.
    The GHB seems so unimportant now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you believe any republican having the nerve to open the mouth about Obama..... after 8 years of lies , Deceit , torture, illegal war for oil , treason , creating a dictatorship , censorship of Government policies and actions , transferring of our wealth and power to Global empires and even foreign terrorist countries , outsourcing over 3.5 American jobs and totally destroying our country.

    911 the greatest terrorist attack on our soil in history and they claim their administration was good...

    Greater destruction to our country , economy , jobs , national debt , military , democracy , freedom and they are bragging about what they have done in the past 8 years. The only bragging should be coming from the elite , global corporations and the foreign countries in which Bush has sent all of our jobs and wealth to.

    Yes , when you see their mouth opening , you know their mind is a closed empty chamber of nothing less.. I don't even talk with rightwingers anymore. They tend to lie a lot making it impossible to argue.
    As Michelle Malkin for Every picture I see of Malkin looks as if she just escaped from an insane asylum......and she always has that ugly Cheney mouth. How anyone could find this woman attractive is beyond me. I always associate her look with one of those inflatable sex dolls.

    ReplyDelete